Style is one of a kind, so why not design your very own pair of earrings in a fun group setting?!
Why sign up to be a part of the open design session?
- The open design sessions are a great way to get creative, and meet new people. You get to choose from thousands of acrylic pieces of all different colors, shapes and sizes to create your very own bespoke pair of earrings.
When will the open design sessions be held?
The open design sessions will be held the following days in 2022:
- March 6th from 11am - 2pm
- April 3rd from 11am - 2pm
- May 1st from 11am - 2pm
- June 5th 12 from 11am - 2pm
- July 10th from 11am - 2pm
- August 7th from 11am - 2pm
- September 4th from 11am - 2pm
- October 2nd from 11am - 2pm
- November 6th from 11am - 2pm
- December 4th from 11am - 2pm
How do I sign up?
- Please use the calendar here to sign up for the Open Design Session
- OR contact Erica directly via cell (412) 720-4234, or email your request to us at email@example.com
How many spots are available?
- There is a maximum of 15 spots available for each open design session date. You can come solo or invite friends to join in!
How long are spots available?
- Our events are first come first serve and typically fill up pretty quickly so the sooner you reserve your spot, the better!
Can I book for any of the open design sessions?
- You are able to book for any of the open design session dates as noted above, so long as they are not full.
What is the cost and how do I pay for my session?
- The cost is $64 (plus tax) per person for materials equal to one pair of bespoke earrings.
- Once you have secured your open design session date, you will be be directed to a payment page to complete your booking.
- There is a 15 day cancellation notice required (even for sessions booked less than 15 days away). If less than a 15 day cancellation notice is given, you will be charged for 100% of the event fees.
- If agreement is cancelled between 29 and 16 days prior to the event date, 50% of the event fees will be charged.
What is included when booking a party?
- Exclusive use of the shop, dedicated earring artist, access to thousands of acetate and acrylic pieces, soft beverages and snacks provided.
How long is the open design session?
- Open session typically last for 3 hours. You are more than welcome to stay the whole time. We do ask that guests arrive on time to be respectful of the lead designers time and to ensure that everyone has time to choose their earrings.
- If you need to leave early for any reason, please let the lead designer know at time of arrival or prior to event so we can make sure to complete your earrings first.
- We are BYOB. You must be 21 or older to bring and consume alcohol.
- Design sessions are for all ages!